is a state-of-the-art method of applying paint coating which polymerises at approx. 200°C. Surfaces of steel components are professionally prepared for painting by shot blasting or chemical treatment consisting of degreasing, pickling and phosphating.
Depending on the intended use of the product, painting is carried out with epoxy, epoxy polyester or polyester paint of reputable, internationally certified companies – in the full RAL colour range. The paint coating has a thickness of 30 to 12 microns and a specific type of surface (matte, semi-gloss, gloss) and microstructure (smooth, fine and coarse)..
This coating method guarantees excellent appearance, mechanical strength and resistance to sunlight, UV and weather conditions. Painting quality is proven by tests according to DIN 50021.
Automatic painting line
The line consists of the following:
- 6-zone washing plant – the pieces are degreased and washed with aqueous solutions of alkali salts and non-ionic surface-active agent and inorganic salts
- dryer – the pieces are dried after the protective coating is applied
- primer booth – powder paint is automatically applied by electrostatic spraying with pneumatic spray guns
- pre-cure oven – the applied paint is cured at 130–150°C. After this operation, the pieces are sent to the next process, i.e. colour top coating
- painting booths for colour painting – powder paint is applied by electrostatic spraying with pneumatic spray guns, automatically or manually (as necessary), in two booths
- curing oven – the paint is cured at 180–220°C, causing it to polymerise and harden. After they cool down, the pieces are removed from the conveyor and sent to the next process, i.e. assembly or packing.
“DUPLEX” – the best protection method
Duplex – state-of-the-art corrosion protection system used by our company. It is a combination of the anti-corrosive action of the zinc coating with the decorative values of paint coating. The period of effective corrosion protection provided by this system is on average twice as long as the combined lifecycles of the zinc coating and paint coating.
Shot blasting is used to prepare metallic components for galvanising or painting by removing rust, paint and other impurities from their surface.
Our professional shot blasting chamber is suitable for treatment of components with a size of 15000 x 3000 x 3000 mm.
|Manual line||Automatic line|
|Furnace dimensions: 15000 x 1350 mm
Painting booth height: 2200 mm
|Furnace dimensions: 3200 x 600 mm
Painting booth height: 1600 mm
Maximum conveyor load: 100 kg/mb